Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stuff that made yer childhood awesome

Ok I will reveal to y'all that I grew up in the 80's and 90's. New wave ruled the radio with what-the-hell -were-you-thinking hairspray styles and the 90's saw the emergence of Boy London, Doc Martens and Cross Colors. Not to mention the conyo kids who make tambay in Robinson's Galleria and Glorietta 4 with their Polo Sport Ralph Lauren from head to food. Saturday morning cartoons on RPN 9 started with My Little Pony, Revenge of the Gobots, The Real Ghostbusters and Sundays were with Transformers, GI Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Takeshi's Castle, Bioman, Maskman and Shaider. And yes everybody's crush was Annie-kita-panty. Now as I look to my kid, i dunno how can I make his growing up years awesome. Especially with the technology and the wonders & pain of having the Internet and iPad, kids nowadays go out and play in the streets. I grew up in an exclusive so I dunno how you gonna measure up one's kulit factor. So I made a list on how things were before Facebook became a household name.


  1. Pinapatong mo ang bato sa watusi taz sabay tapak paikot. INTENSE!!!
  2. Astig ka kapag madami kang alam na tricks sa rubberband. Hello double star.
  3. Pagandahan kayo ng pencil case at dun mo nilalagay ang kisses na binabalot mo sa bulak at alcohol para manganak. 
  4. Nilalagyan mo ng thumb tacks upuan ng classmate mo after nya mag-recite. 
  5. Tinawag nyo ng selfish ang kaklase and nagpasa ng project dahil buong section di alam na may projection pala.
  6. Di pa uso Iron Man nun pero ang chemistry teacher namin kamukha ni Tony Stark kaya kpag may project na famous scientists ay drawing ng mukha nya lahat. (92 grade ko!) 
  7. May nagsuntukan dahil sa moonbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment